martedì 22 dicembre 2009

Alphabet

A-Apple--I like apples
B-Bycicle--I usually ride bycicle
C-Children--I love children
D-Dogs--my dog's name's Black
E-English--I like English language
F-Friendship--love and friendship are beautiful feling
G-Grey-- my dog is grey
H-Hotel-- Cube hotel is fantastique
I-Issue--I have an issue
L-Lion--the lion is my favourithe animal
M-Made--my bag made in Italy
N-Nice--my nephew is nice
O-Overweight-- my friend is overweingt
P-Pilot--my favourite pilot is Valentino Rossi
Q-Quiet--I love quiet
R-Ruler-- my ruler is 50 cm long
S-Schoolfriend-- my schoolfriend is Pierluigi
T-Touros--the tauros is dangerous
U-Underneath--underneath the table there is a book
V-Volley--I like playing volleyball
Z-Zac--the name of my friend is Zac
K-Keiboard--I play the keiboard
J-Joke--I'm a joker
W-Website--I have a website
X-Xmen--I like"x men" film

1 commento: